AIIMS MBBS 2017 : MBBS Admission Procedure
AIIMS (All India Institutes of Medical Sciences)entrance exam is a national level entrance test conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi. It provides admission to MBBS programme offered by seven AIIMS institutions of the country. AIIMS 2017 MBBS Entrance Test Dates has been released officially. AIIMS 2017 registration has been started from 24th January 2017.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form:
AIIMS is one of the most famous institute in India which offers various medical courses to the applicants. But to get admission in these courses applicants have to qualify its entrance exam.To participate in this exam applicants have to submit their AIIMS MBBS Exam Application Form 2017.
- Candidates can fill and submit the AIIMS 2017 Application Form through online only.
- The application form has been released from 24th January 2017 and available till 23rd February 2017 .
- Corrections in the application form will be accessible from 7th March 2017.
- Providing the correction period is the subject of official right, as it may not be provided further.
- Candidates are required to keep ready the scanned images of photograph, left thumb impression and signature in prescribed size and format to upload in the application form.
Click here to fill the application Form
Eligibility Requirement for AIIMS MBBS 2017
- Age Limit: Candidates must be completed the age of 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission (2017).
- Qualification: Candidates must be cleared 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with securing minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST/OPH Candidates.
- Appearing Students: Candidates appearing in 12th or equivalent exam are also eligible to apply.
Application Fee Required:-
- For the General and OBC Category Candidates Rs.1000/-
- [OBC : Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers]
- SC/ST candidates Rs.800/-
- OPH applicants have no need to pay application fee
Leave a Comment
To post comment, please