Customer Service Manager
For many, customer service may seem like a thankless job. But the truth is that it is an important and growing profession. The average customer service representative handles between 8-10 customer calls each day, which translates to about a thousand interactions per year.
As customer service becomes more involved and integral to how we live our lives, it's increasingly important that companies hire quality people and provide training in these skills. Customer Service Managers are often responsible for hiring people who can do this job well.
A Customer Service Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of a call center. They are responsible for handling customer complaints, resolving issues, and providing customer service in a professional and courteous manner.
Customer Service Managers are also involved in training new employees, hiring and firing staff, developing policies, and implementing company goals.
A Customer Service Manager must be eligible to work in India with a minimum of three years of experience in the field. He or she must also have completed his or her degree from an accredited university with at least 60% marks.
Customer Service Manager is a new role that has been created to better the customer experience. It is a role that makes sure that customers are happy with their experience and provides them with the best possible service.
The Customer Service Manager's job responsibilities include:
- Providing support to customers on various topics including billing, payment, complaints, and more.
- Managing customer relationships with staff and external stakeholders.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure effective customer service for all of the company’s products or services.
- Increasing productivity by identifying and resolving customer problems as soon as they arise.
- Coordinating training sessions for staff members in order to improve team performance. - Assisting in data analysis of customer interactions or trends in order to improve product quality or satisfaction rates
Customer Service Managers are responsible for managing customer service functions, handling complaints, following up with customers and resolving problems.
The job responsibilities of a Customer Service Manager include:
- Handling customer complaints and follow-ups
- Managing the quality of customer service processes
- Developing and implementing company policies to ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Maintaining records of customer interactions in order to comply with regulations
- Handling data analysis and reporting
Choosing a career should be a meticulous process. Take a Career Assessment Test to check your suitability for Customer Service Manager
Click here to choose a plan
Check if your skills are appropriate for Customer Service Manager. There is scope and opportunity in every career, if it matches your Interest, personality and aptitude.
We follow a top to bottom approach. Our career counselors in the face to face counseling session would first discuss whether Customer Service Manager is a suitable career option for the student/child or not. If the reports shows that child does have the aptitude, personality and interest required for this particular career, then the counselor will guide him/her about the scope, job opportunities for Customer Service Manager and also help with the entrance exams, colleges, courses, private tutors etc for this career.