Executive MBA options
Hi, I am a working professional with a job exeoexperiof over 5 years and I want to go for an Executive MBA. What is the process for getting into top executive mba offering colleges, for both full time and part time MBA?
Replied on - 14 Oct 2018
Top colleges in Mumbai offering PGDM are as follows-
1) Jankidevi Bajaj Institute of Management Studies ( JDBIMS )
2) Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education
3) IES Management College and Research Centre
4) K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
5) Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research
6) Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management
7) SIES College of Management Studies
8) Xavier Institute of Management and Research
I would advise you to choose a college based on the specialization or the job title you intend to pursue. You can read our blog on How to choose right MBA specialization? -> https://allegiance-educare.in/blog/unexplored-mba-specializations/
For clarity on decision relating to your Career path, Take our career assessment test and find out the most suitable job title/ Specialization for you -> https://allegiance-educare.in/plans/
Replied on - 22 Oct 2019
Part time MBA in IIMs and other top B schools do not require entrance exams, but you need minimum 3 to 5 yrs of work experience. Executive MBA require more than 5 yrs experience and entrance exams like CAT, GMAT, etc.