I qualified for JEE Advanced, what is the best way to prepare?
Firstly Congratulations for qualifying for JEE Advanced!!
Following are some tips for preparing for JEE Advanced :
1. Wake up early in the morning and study, since our mind us fresh and grasping power is maximum.
2. Revise Class 11 syllabus, since a lot of questions in JEE Advanced are from Class 11 syllabus.
3. Can learn some vedic maths for quicker calculations.
4. Subscribe to a Mock Test Series and give atleast one All India Mock Test.
5. After the Test, an analysis from subject expert is important.
6. Try and give Mock Tests at the same time, the actual Exam will be conducted.
7. Solve the easy questions first and then the difficult ones.
8. Plan out your paper first in the exam and then start writing.
9. Study Topics you dont know before the exam instead of revising the same Topics over and over again.
10. While revising, Solve one problem of each representative concept or chapter.
Login via social account